• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

why Vincent Jackson ???

DCDOGG

The Cheerleader
Reaction score
wasn't he supposed to be a headcase ??? wouldn't chasing after him be an even bigger gamble and are we sure we want to expose our new Son Of Washington to unnecessary drama and negativity ???

Why not V-Jax? :laugh:

In all seriousness, he's 29 ad looking for huge money. That should be enough to be weary. We can only hope that since Shanny seems to covet him, he is beginning to mature with age.

I'd be interested to hear what Mike says about VJax, being in SD and seeing him play. All I know is that he is über talented, and I've heard the same rumors. I am willing to give some benefit of the doubt given who his coach is.

for the last 18 years we have tried patch work on key postions..... we have not faired very well with that way of rebuilding... now we are changing that with a ROLL of THE DICE.... (i hope RGIII).... I like it ..yes i think we put a lot on the table to get the #2 pick from the rams (BIG Gamble)...I'm for it what's not to like about RGIII , he has one of the fastest ever in the 40yd at the combine, he has a great arm...and top of the list he graduated high school and collage early so i think he is very smart...i believe there is enough there to gamble...i believe Shannonhan and Allen were planning on making sure they got this trade done long ago....we will see.. BIG GAMBLE PAYS OFF...count me in...

I have heard that Mike Shanahan wanted to draft V-Jax but just missed him back in Denver. The combination that he might still feel that way along with the fact that our offense needs a true #1 leads me to think that he will be a target. He is a bit of a knucklehead but it has been a couple of years since he has got into any trouble.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.