• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The RG3 video and pic thread

Burgundy Burner

The Commissioner
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Virginia
Our franchise QB is going to be a mega star. Get those jerseys ordered soon. Getting this started with some dramatic video highlights and an awesome pic. Feel free to add vids and pics - for the next fifteen-plus years! :)

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpMWjmfwhCg[/media]

Robert-Griffin-Redskins-e1323836092926.png

BB- i like it ...put him in the old Spear and feather helments...when I was a kid in the 60that was the uni's i first remember Sonny and C. Taylor. Harraway...

Another good one.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZsQWIoC1Ic[/media]

How about his Heisman Campaign Reel? Incredible.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6JryHp0gJs[/media]

I like that he always seems to be looking to throw when he's scrambling. Doesn't seem to default to the run ala Vick. And he had some excellent throws while on the run.

incredible..... no way this guy busts.....he is gonna be giving defesive cordinators and defenses nightmares.....RGIII will own DC..............thanks for the video.....this guys gonna be special....gonna be a beast from the beginning like Elway ..that is who he reminds me of..a quicker John Elway

You know, I think I would send a #10 jersey to NY for the draft but that's just me.

How about his Heisman Campaign Reel? Incredible.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6JryHp0gJs[/media]

The throw at the 2:40 mark of this video demonstrates why I think he'll be an NFL superstar. He buys time with his feet, but never panics. He works his way down the line & through his progressions, then throws back across the field to the corner of the endzone, right on the money. Wow. You might as well be watching Tom Brady.

can't wait till preseason starts ...just to see him running the offense !

As much fun as it is to watch RG3 on the field, watching him handle himself off the field is what gives me the greatest optimism. The young man is humble, poised, articulate...intelligent. You can see it in his bearing, hear it in his words, and see it reflected in the words of others.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpWZG3JcVgc&feature=related[/media]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ6UZCDr0gQ[/media]

Last edited:
He's not ours yet.

Truer words and all that...

I, for one, will not rest easy till after the Colts hand in a card on April 26th or announce a signed contract with Andrew Luck before then.

A couple thoughts looking at those reels:

He's perfect for the rollout. Good grief. That's gonna be our bread and butter.

Nice touch on the long ball. His WRs often seemed to get amazing separation though. Still, I didn't see a ton of underthrown balls.

That hurdle move he does is gonna get him killed in the NFL. He needs to not do that. Ever.

If the Colts end up taking RG3, and the Redskins somehow find themselves "stuck" with the prospect of having to take the highest rated QB to come out of the draft in a generation as a consolation prize...we will truly have entered the bizarro world.

If the Colts end up taking RG3, and the Redskins somehow find themselves "stuck" with the prospect of having to take the highest rated QB to come out of the draft in a generation as a consolation prize...we will truly have entered the bizarro world.

Seriously, I think we're all talking about RG3 because there's no chance in hell the Colts would be daffy enough to pass up taking Luck. If they are, well, I'm certainly not complaining.

Henry, I think part of that separation is how good Griffin seems to be leading his guys. They almost never have to slow down or adjust for the ball, they just run through the throw. That is the thing I see when I watch those highlights.

How many times did we see our guys have to slow down or stop or even go back for a ball in the last couple of years when if the pass had been where it was supposed to be the receiver would have run through it and into the end zone?

Oh, and the kid has a wicked stiff arm for a QB too. He could give lessons to some backs in the NFL on how to do that.

Seriously, I think we're all talking about RG3 because there's no chance in hell the Colts would be daffy enough to pass up taking Luck. If they are, well, I'm certainly not complaining.

My concern is that Ersay and his team fall for all the hype going on around RGIII right now combined with Shanahan being willing to give up everything he did to get the second pick for what most think is only the "second best" QB in the draft.

Yeah, Luck has had all the press and I think he will be a great NFL QB but at this point, I really want Griffin.

It really would not surprise me all that much to see the Tim Tebows, Cam Newtons and RGIIIs become the face of a new type of success in the NFL. Old traditions die hard and sometimes painfully but it's possible that a new paradigm may be emerging in the league.

Just because something has always been done a certain way doesn't mean it will always be the "only" way that works.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.