• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The effort to re-sign Fletcher

Age cost London on this deal. The Redskins would have paid him $15-18M if he had been 27 and lead the NFL in tackles.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Well, there would have been a bigger market for him too, BD. The Skins might have had competition to keep in under those conditions.

[Media]http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv295/comancheoufan/2011%20FANTASY%20FOOTBALL%20PICTURES/eb56da89886c005946a8af119085c211-getty-133597182.jpg[/Media]

Age cost London on this deal. The Redskins would have paid him $15-18M if he had been 27 and lead the NFL in tackles.

They might have franchised him if he were 27. Then who knows?

By the way, in terms of closure to all the discussion on this....I think this one went down exactly how it should have. Good money, showing respect, but not stupid money showing that maybe we haven't progressed as a professionally run organization as far as I'd hoped.

Welcome back, London. Here's thanks for all you've done, and a smile for all I think you still have left to do here. Hail.

By the way, in terms of closure to all the discussion on this....I think this one went down exactly how it should have. Good money, showing respect, but not stupid money showing that maybe we haven't progressed as a professionally run organization as far as I'd hoped.

Welcome back, London. Here's thanks for all you've done, and a smile for all I think you still have left to do here. Hail.

Yep. Let him test the market a bit, see what other teams were offering. Realized our offer was probably one of the better ones, if not the best one, and he wanted to come back here as well.

Well handled all around!

London Fletcher on RG3: "The buzz & excitement is off the charts and I wanted to be a part of that ... That played a part in me re-signing."

via @evansilva

Damn London, for being so old !!
Hope he learned his lesson on this one, and determines be 27 by the start of
camp !! If not, Shanahan should hold him to the Haynesworth Conditioning Test !
I tell ya, athletes these days, are so irresponsible when it comes to remaining the age of 27. Must be all that money that goes to their head

Last edited:
Damn London, for being so old !!
Hope he learned his lesson on this one, and determines be 27 by the start of
camp !! If not, Shanahan should hold him to the Haynesworth Conditioning Test !
I tell ya, athletes these days, are so irresponsible when it comes to remaining the age of 27. Must be all that money that goes to their head

Fear, the way London plays, 37 is the new 27.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.