• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO March Madness Challenge

Alright...against my better judgement, I'm in.

That's just me, keeping this at the top of the thread list so folks see it Carolina. We can *sticky* threads, but honestly, when you do that, sometimes folks still don't notice it.

Last edited:
Boone, that link doesn't work for me.

What's the Group Name and password?

Edit: Sent Goal a PM, hopefully he'll hook me up.

Info sent, China.

Allright gang, we have 8 signed up so far, brackets come out this evening, let's go, let'sget a few more signed up!

Brackets are out and ready to be filled out. Let's go folks, the more the merrier!

Just filled out my bracket. I know who the sweet 16 cinderella will be this year, but there will be no shockers beyond the sweet 16, just too many powerful teams this year.

Anyone know when picks have to be in by?

Boone, I found something on the home page that says picks lock on Thursday, but doesn't give a time. I would assume an hour or so before the first games, around 11am EST?

Just filled out my bracket. I know who the sweet 16 cinderella will be this year, but there will be no shockers beyond the sweet 16, just too many powerful teams this year.

FSU to the Final Four! :thewave:

Im in but going with the even a blind squirrel finds a nut theory

UNLV is a lot better than their seed would indicate. They play up for the big games.

I have joined. I have made picks. I have submitted them. I have no doubt about losing. :)

All right all, take a quick break from Free Agency madness, and make sure you have submitted your brackets. And if you haven't signed up yet, why the hell not??

Still time, get it done, folks!

I will be out all morning through the early afternoon, and will not be back before the action starts. If you haven't signed up, this is your last chance. And if you haven't submitted picks, do that too. Quickly!

Anyone else having a hard time adjusting to the first round now being called the second round? I personally don't think the play-in games should count as a round.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.