• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Execution date set for D.C. sniper mastermind

Sarge

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32875308/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

RICHMOND, Va. - A Virginia judge on Wednesday set a Nov. 10 execution date for John Allen Muhammad, mastermind of the 2002 sniper attacks in the Washington, D.C., area that left 10 dead.

The attorney general's office last week requested that the execution be on Nov. 9, but Prince William County Circuit Judge Mary Grace O'Brien chose a day later. The date, which falls on a Tuesday, was picked so courts would be open the day before in case they have to take up last-minute appeals, said Jonathan Sheldon, Muhammad's attorney.

The date was picked during an early morning conference call with the judge, the attorney general's office and Sheldon.

So now this guy's a 'mastermind'? Drilling a hole in a trunk and shooting unsuspecting innocents with a hunting rifle hardly qualifies the twisted loser for that title.

Enjoy burning in hell. :evil:

So now this guy's a 'mastermind'? Drilling a hole in a trunk and shooting unsuspecting innocents with a hunting rifle hardly qualifies the twisted loser for that title.

Enjoy burning in hell. :evil:

Kinda like Moe, Larry and Curly. Not one of them too bright, but Moe was definately the mastermind.

I can't think of a better way to celebrate the Marine Corps birthday. I'll bring the marshmallows.

My husband and I had a lively discussion over this, he doesn't believe in the death penalty (or our overall justice system in general, crazy libertarian, lol) and I really don't give a flying frick what happens to these types of criminals. As far as I'm concerned, this guy, and a lot of others on death row can't be executed fast enough...I'm pretty much done paying for their food and health care, just get it overwith.

My husband and I had a lively discussion over this, he doesn't believe in the death penalty (or our overall justice system in general, crazy libertarian, lol) and I really don't give a flying frick what happens to these types of criminals. As far as I'm concerned, this guy, and a lot of others on death row can't be executed fast enough...I'm pretty much done paying for their food and health care, just get it overwith.

Funny, that's going to be one of my platforms when I run for President. First order of business, empty cells on death row and a big electric bill before sun up.

Wanna be my VP?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.