• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Redskins make Super Bowl History

fuji869

The Rookie
Reaction score
Military Branch
Army
Well sort of, with the Giants winning Super Bowl XLVI the Redskins become the first team to in NFL History to twice sweep the eventual Super Bowl Champions during the regular season. 1995 the Redskins sweep the Cowboys (27-23 / 24-17) on their way to winning Super Bowl XXX and this past season the Redskins sweep the New York Giants (28-14/23-10) on their way to winning Super Bowl XLVI!

:thumbsup:

1983 Los Angels Raiders swept by the Seattle Seahawks
1995 Dallas Cowboys swept by the Washington Redskins
2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers swept by the New Orleans Saints
2007 New York Giants swept by the Dallas Cowboys
2011 New York Giants swept by the Washington Redskins

Also the Giants become the first team in NFL History to be swept in 2 Super Bowl Season.

Before people start ripping me for this post I am being more humorous than being a homer. :betterwink:

Last edited:
Hey, we gotta take whatever we can get at this point. ;)

Hey, we gotta take whatever we can get at this point. ;)

Totally agree. While the Skins weren't a "very good" team, they were a couple missed FG's, a couple bad calls and a couple "Rex's" from winning the division themselves. At least I keep telling myself that. ;)

Interesting. What we won't do to console ourselves! Yeah, it's more about the humor than anything else. :)

B.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.