• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Can Someone Help Me - Re: ES

Status
Not open for further replies.

redskns21

Camp Fodder
Reaction score
So, I've been a member of ES since 2003, I donated both money and computer/server equipment to Blade in the past. I've never, ever, even had a warning for anything I've posted there, not threads merged, etc.

Anyhow, it's my home page and this morning when I get to work I have a PM from TK. It states that I have violated a rule #13 for posting something profane sometime this morning. Trouble was, I honestly don't remember posting anything and I can't seem to find a way to figure out if they just got it twisted or what.

Can someone go to this post and see who posted it?

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?p=6751738#post6751738

I know it's not very cool to post this over here, but I don't know of any other way to figure out what's going on. I know that a lot of you frequent both boards so I was hoping someone could have a peek.

I also don't have any way of contacting them besides the contact us link which I believe goes to the webmaster.

The good in all of this is that I've spent the day here reading some very quality posts, like it used to be :). Bulldog's Twin is the Man :claps:

Oh, I am just thouroughly confused as to what went on and I'm not sure I'll have an answer before the ban is lifted. I just believe it might have been a case of mistaken identity. I did report someone else last week though for being a classless jerk to someone asking for help, so maybe TK is paying me back for wasting his time LOL.

Yeah, it's just a temp ban until the 18th I believe. I'm just really confused as to what happened, I think I might have been mixed up with someone else. I just emailed TK so hopefully I'll get a bit more information. I didn't even think of the email thing, thanks Mike.

Or you could just join us Banned of Brothers and post here more, where's there's far,far, far, far less of what you are describing

You got banned Sarge? That's strange. I love this site, love the quality of the posters and content, I just wish there was more. Not to the level of ES, which is now 98% crap, but I just like more topics.

Having said that I should get off my butt and actually try to contribute to that LOL.

Good news is that this, http://www.bgobsession.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2 is now my home page :).

I'll go take a look......

be right back.

update 1: the link you have in the initial post won't allow me access when I click it......
let me go back and do some digging......

update 2: This is weird. I went to member search and typed in your handle......nothing. Did a manual search.....nothing. Going to try and do a search on the site........

Update 3: found it......I think you were an innocent bystander caught in the crossfire of a Drive by banning.
Here's the Thread:
http://extremeskins.com/showthread.php?p=6731357#post6731357

Here's your last post on it #164:
This is getting really ridiculous! Someone is here asking for help, whether or not you agree with the forum he's using or the fact that he's asking for a "handout" can I please implore those of you derailing this thread just to be a jerk to simply walk away?

Please, if she really does need help then this tarnishes his actions in really trying to get something done. Whether you agree with his methods, please try to respect his feelings and the fact that he cares enough to not only post this, but to take everyone else's BS through this thread.

As posted before aesigma, you can trust Huly and/or Pez to do right by you and to do everything they can to help you and Sean's mother out if this proves to be legit. I'd suggest maybe taking a break from the back and forth and let those great people work their magic

and here's the lock from TK at #191:
Enough.

Just picked up Madden & I'm up 6-3 against the Cowbitches while taking a break from avatars & now I get alerted to wade through this trainwreck. So, obviously someone wants me to hurt them.

Looks like you got caught in the trainwreck.......it's the only thread that you participated in that was locked since 9/1.
This is my guess......

Last edited:
Thank you Walking Deadman. That is the thread where I reported a user for being a complete classless jerk to him, I hit the report post button and then about 15 min later TK locked it.

I figured that was it. The PM to me this morning seemed to imply that I posted something about being glad I got a certain type of body wax. I was hoping I didn't get super drunk or sleep walk and post that.

I appreciate the efforts, I really do. Now hopefully they'll read the email I sent them.

In the interim, I'll continue to enjoy my new 'Skins haven :).

You may have found a really nice haven here.
I rarely even post on ES anymore b/c there's way too much insanity over there, even though that was my only home for years......

Plus, many of the vets I interacted with on ES are here.

You got banned Sarge? That's strange. I love this site, love the quality of the posters and content, I just wish there was more. Not to the level of ES, which is now 98% crap, but I just like more topics.

Having said that I should get off my butt and actually try to contribute to that LOL.

Good news is that this, http://www.bgobsession.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2 is now my home page :).

Yep. Almost a year ago. And I was one of the ones that was around in the old pre ES, TSN days, so don't feel too bad. If you keep posting there, just try to avoid the "troll" lable. It used to be applied to drive by fans that contributed such golden nuggets as "The FORESKINS SUCK ****" and other whims of wisdom. More recently it's applied to people who's political opinions don't jive with a mod who's name starts with "J" and ends with "umbo".

Besides, this place is more like ES in the days of old anyway. Much more content from the posters and far less "READ ME OR YOU WILL BE BANNED" drivel

redskns21 - please check your email. I believe your issue has already been resolved (before I saw this thread).

While we can certainly understand why help might be sought here for a situation such as this, it really isn't appropriate to bring the internal business of another site here to BGO for open discussion. Just as we would hope that our members would come to us first about issues of this nature and that they be kept "in house", we are sure that board management of other forums feel the same way.

While we welcome all who come here to interact respectfully and intelligently with other Redskins fans (and football in general), we hope that it is for the content and sense of community that BGO offers, in and of itself, rather than being just simply an alternative to other available fan sites.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.