• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Another Redskin Representative named to the Pro Bowl

Fear The Spear

The Legend
Reaction score
Say hello to Abby, who is supremely representing the Redskins and Redskinettes as a Pro Bowl cheerleader

http://www.nfl.com/photoessays/09000d5d8263cf5a?module=HP11_hot_topics#photo=20

09000d5d8263c423_gallery_600.jpg

Abby, a seven-year cheerleading veteran and line captain of the Washington Redskins cheerleaders for three years, has been selected to represent the First Ladies of Football in Hawaii at the 2012 Pro Bowl. Abby is from North Potomac, Md., near Washington, D.C., and has studied dance at the Metropolitan Ballet Theater. She has a bachelor's degree in psychology from the University of Maryland. She has traveled all over the world to visit and perform for U.S. soldiers, making several trips to Afghanistan and Iraq. After the Pro Bowl, she will travel to Guam to bring a piece of home to the troops overseas.

Is it blasphemy to say that Abby is the second lady of football in this particular instance? Becky from the Broncos...yowza...

09000d5d8263c3d9_gallery_600.jpg

Hmmm....Lanky, you want to start a "Stare at NFL cheerleaders" thread? I wouldn't mind. :)

Hmmm....Lanky, you want to start a "Stare at NFL cheerleaders" thread? I wouldn't mind. :)

[pious] But only if there is proof that it leads to longer life.[/pious]

geeez...that bronco pict looks like a computerized mock from that Pacino film a few years back.

I have no idea what "computerized mock from that Pacino film" looks like, so I'm going to assume that means "HOLY CRAP SHE'S HOT."

Dear Abby,

I'm an old guy who still has the hots for 20-something cheerleaders. Why should I do?

Signed,
:evil:

Meh, Abbey got a pointy nose and lazy eye. I'll pass!

(Said of course because my wife is a member of this site. :betterwink:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.