• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Forgive me for this....

LoyalSkinsFan

The 1st Round Pick
Reaction score
....but I recently heard that Drew Brees is a free agent. I can't for the life of me imagine him leaving New Orleans (and frankly, don't want him to), but do any of you think it'd be worth paying the ransom for him? I'd be more interested in that course of action than any Peyton Manning path.

You?

Brees loves New Orleans and will never leave, unless the Saints didn't re-sign him. Since he brought them from laughing-stock to perennial SB contender, there's zippy chance of that.

I read a piece that said there is already contention in the talks between Brees and the Saints' front office.

Just saw this thread so I will have to look for it.

With that said, I don't think it changes my belief that he will be back in a Saints' uniform next year.

What if he ended up signing an unGodly contract with the Colts? :laugh:

....but I recently heard that Drew Brees is a free agent. I can't for the life of me imagine him leaving New Orleans (and frankly, don't want him to), but do any of you think it'd be worth paying the ransom for him? I'd be more interested in that course of action than any Peyton Manning path.

You?

I read somewhere that Manning said if he were to go to another team, he would not play in his current division, or the NFC East. He is not willing to play against his brother twice a season was the reason he gave about the East.

brees would never leave tha saints ...he's what manning is to tha colts , saints would be just like tha colt this season without him...colts are going to be tha same next year without manning even with luck!

Well, like I said, I really don't see it happening....but then, help me out here - refresh my memory.....where did Johnny Unitas, Joe Namath and Joe Montana finish out their careers again??

Well, like I said, I really don't see it happening....but then, help me out here - refresh my memory.....where did Johnny Unitas, Joe Namath and Joe Montana finish out their careers again??

Team... "Payton, we've traded you to the Redskins."

Payton... "I'm officially retiring."

All jokes aside - Manning is done. He won't be able to continue. The total overhaul of the front office and coaching staff is just confirmation of that.

Keeping looking Redskins.

Then do what you have to do to get RGIII.

All jokes aside - Manning is done. He won't be able to continue. The total overhaul of the front office and coaching staff is just confirmation of that.

Keeping looking Redskins.

Then do what you have to do to get RGIII.

:claps: at getting RGIII

Still not 100% convinced Manning is done but it would be a bit of a hoot to see Brees go to the Colts, since he played collegiately at Purdue, while Manning ends up with New Orleans, where he grew up.

That said, Brees won't leave the Saints. That would be a HUGE shocker. :thud:

i hear you brotha , but those guys wern't palying at dru's level when they were let go maybe montana , but they had steve young in tha fold ..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.