• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

"Grinding the Crack" - Amazing Base Jump

That was awesome!

I know my stunts over the years pale in comparison to what this man did, but I understand the thrill. I loved jumping out of an airplane. When we were kids, we'd jump off bridges, cliffs...anything that would give us a the type of thrill this guy must have had. I believe this is why I was a roofer throughout much of my 20's, the thrill of knowing not many people will do what I did.

Now that I am in my 40's, over the last few years when I occasionally get up on a roof, I am a little skeer'd. Cliff diving, probably not. But I am pretty sure I would jump out of a plane again.

I can relate to what El is saying. Really wish these suits had been around twenty or thirty years ago. I would've taken the time to learn it and have a blast.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Cs-zZ0Qu5Y[/media]

I with Lanky. No way I would even want to stand that close to the edge. If I got that close would probably be dead from heart failure.

Broke both his legs apparently. Hate to say it, but if you keep doing that kind of high-risk activity, probably only a matter of time before you are killed. I admire people with the kind of balls it takes to do these kinds of things, but personally I'm a risk vs. reward kind of a guy. I don't think your stomach has to be in your mouth or that you have to be going 200 mph in order to 'live life' fully. Then again, I believe as long as you aren't hurting anyone else, you should be free to do whatever you want. Those wing suits are simply amazing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.