• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFL Pickem: Divisional Round Results

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Things are heating up and remain neck and neck as we head into the final 3 games of the 2011 NFL season. Incredible that we still have multiple guys who can claim the title of BGO NFL Pickem Champion or one of the runner-up spots!

For the week, it was Posse Lover alone who went a perfect 4-0, followed by 5 others, China, Yusuf06, micks113, IronMike, and tugboat all at 3-1.

For the season, SNF doggedly holds on to a stubborn 1 game lead over Kel Varnsen. Still in the mix for glory are micks113, RobinTom, China, Neophyte, and Iron Mike. Yusuf06, Boone, and Kelly round out the current top 10.

To the victors go the prizes! Good luck to all during our last 2 weeks :cheers:

Click HERE to see complete Divisional Playoff Round Results.

Click HERE for complete Overall Season Results.

Last edited:
Yahoo!

I got lucky... :clap2: First place is out, but if some of ya'll wanna not pick winners and my luck continues I can get top 5:eclipsee_Victoria: lol

Hail!

I can't believe I'm still this close! I'm only 4-4 in the playoffs. I thought for sure I'd be doomed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.