• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2011 San Francisco 49ers

And maybe he is finally getting good coaching in SF, Mike.

Or smart coaches who had his eyes checked! That's it. That's the difference between there and here. He wears contact lenses now.

Need I remind you how many balls Green dropped in Washington during his HoF career? He was bad enough at it that it was once joked that his hands were on backwards.

Hardly a fair comparison considering all of the Carlos memories are so recent as to have all happened since Green retired.

And I am not defending him so much as thinking we should have kept him (something I thought all along). Let's face it, a CB combo of Rogers/Wilson is a lot stronger than Hall/Wilson.

He might not be a turnover machine but I have wondered many times if Bryant catches either of those late passes to give the Cowboys life in our games this year if 'Los had been defending him.

As far as Harbaugh already proving he's a great coach, I think bringing along Alex Smith was a huge step in the right direction. However don't get carried away and put him in the hall of fame just yet

Who said great?

There is no need to reserve judgment to state simply, Jim Harbuagh is one helluva or damn good coach. His track record proves it.

No one said anything about the Hall of Fame!

I am writing this as the Giants are driving for the 2nd time in OT so I am not sure how this will end, but thus far Harbaugh has definitely been out coached. He has made some questionable play calls and allowed the Giants to regain momentum twice in this game.

I will say the Giants would probably not be here had the punt returner for the 49ers had not made such a bone headed play allowing our own :)laugh:) Devin Thomas to make a great play. but Coughlin showed he was the better coach today.

Edit: And another Williams error gives the Giants life!

Edit: And the win!

Last edited:
Edit: And another Williams error gives the Giants life!

Edit: And the win!
And another Super Bowl trophy.

They should get to Brady just like in their last SB meeting.
And the Bradiots defense couldn't stop a girls kickball team.

Goober Manning and the lucky vaGiants, 2011 Super Bowl Champs

Property, of Rex Friggin Grossman and the 2011 Redskins

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.