• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

fisher is a ram...

redskins76

now that fisher is a ram ..do you think we can trade for tha number 2 pick ,being tha history of shanny and fisher !:clap2:

i just think RG3 is going to be a star at tha next level ! i know alot of you feel different...

It doesn't hurt our chances, that is for sure.

I gotta believe Fisher is gonna trade the pick. If he can get BOTH of Cleveland's first round picks THIS year, I don't think we stand a chance although I'm hoping Mike Holmgren is smarter than that.

If Shanny doesn't want Matt Flynn, I hope he goes to Cleveland. I'm pretty sure Fisher and Mike would deal at that point.

I believe (if my memory serves me correctly) that Coach Shanahan and Coach Fisher are good friends. That certainly would help - unless they are the kind of friends who kick each other under the table while playing poker.

One interesting part of this I heard is that Fischers agent, Marvin Demoff, is the father of Kevin Demoff, The Rams Executive V.P. of Football Operations and Chief Operating Officer.

Now they're still busily trying to get a G.M. in place which, of course, could alter the picture considerably vis-a-vis the draft.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.