• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

best way to go

nothing ventured nothing gained, Palmer was a proven player who although coming off injury, was a former probowler, I think the raiders vastly overpaid though.

Bradford has the last massive rookie qb contract and although the rams have paid a large part of it out, I would think getting a second rounder and a conditional 3rd and getting rid of the contract for a player with more upside might strike their fancy.

I tend not to put much stock in what someone else paid someone else, look at mcnabb, we got fleeced. lol

as for Flynn, we should be bringing him in, but hes unproven too, hopeflly it would get some serious competition going for the starting job.

either way if they asked to much you dont do it, its all about maximising picks not spending them at this point.

Anyone know if Tyler Wilson is gonna declare?

http://www.collegefantasyfootballinsider.com/news/35857/Tyler-Wilson-considering-the-NFL-Draft

According to ESPN's Joe Schad, Arkansas quarterback Tyler Wilson is considering entering the 2012 NFL Draft. Underclassman have until Sunday to declare for the draft.

The decisions by Matt Barkley (USC) and Landry Jones (Oklahoma) to return could be a factor. That is two less top quarterbacks in this year's draft and Barkley is sure to the top NFL quarterback prospect heading into the start of the season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.