• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

IT'S FOR REAL SKINS/g-men GAME THREAD

Ya, we do always have problems in NY, but I saw nothing today to tell me that we can match up with a quality team. Moss was owned all day. The run game was almost non existent. I don't even know what to say about the D. The score shouldn't have been as close as it was, as they got smacked around for the majority of the game.

My thoughts on JC have been voiced for years.

I saw nothing to make me apologize.

It has to get better or this season will be very very long

We lost to the Giants exactly the way I expected us to, because it's the way we've lost to them 5 out of the previous 6 times we've played them. Weak on offense. Solid but unspectacular on defense. Our lines dominated by theirs.

It's obviously too early to say for sure, but right now we look like the same old Redskins. I had hoped to see a 'turn the corner' type of game, where we surprisingly improve and win... or at least lose differently. But we didn't, so right now I have to stick with my 8-8 prediction.

This team sure looks like it's still stuck in that hamster wheel. Sad to say I'm not surprised.

I'll stick with 7-9 for now. The way the O-line played, I just pray no one on the line gets knocked out. We'll be up **** creek if that happens

My thoughts in rambling fashion:

Very frustrating day.....little pressure by our D early on.
Still couldn't get off the field on 3rd downs
Poor tackling.

Offense....what happened?
Why didn't the Skins start throwing the ball early (Campbell) after the Portis run?
Where was Kelly?
If Moss couldn't get open why the hell not try Thomas or Mitchell?
Fred Davis MIA again?

Dear coach Zorn.....when inside the 10 yard line there is a play called a fade pattern that works well with taller WRs, why haven't we used it?

Ladell Betts off tackle on 3rd and long is not the solution. Ladell Betts off tackle at any time is not the solution!!!!

We are screwed if Haynesworth goes out.

Campbell looked ragged and out of synch about 50% of the time. The playcalling was questionable. Get rid of the ball quicker!!!!!

Hunter Smith team MVP? It's sad when I think Danny Smith was the best Redskins coach today.

Cooley looked good. Antwaan Randle-El had a great game, but needs to learn when to throw away the ball.

Skins better play 1000% times better next week or this will be a long season. Hopefully the Skins will look like the team that played late in the 4th qtr and not the team that played during the first 3.5 quarters.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.