• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

IT'S FOR REAL SKINS/g-men GAME THREAD

Blondie

It's for real this time. No matter the pre-season thoughts, it is what it is from this point forward.

Here is to an injury free game and A WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

HTTR!!!!!!!!!!​

Now, let's chat.

I'll start this off by noting that I'm currently watching the Panthers in the middle of a nightmare in which the only thing that seems to be missing is Freddie...woof!:rolleyes:

Ya baby, I'm so ready for this.

Here's to our D ends rag-dolling Eli early and often.

GO SKINS !

I'll start this off by noting that I'm currently watching the Panthers in the middle of a nightmare in which the only thing that seems to be missing is Freddie...woof!:rolleyes:

Watching Dallas and Tampa Bay at the moment (although switching around since I have the Sunday Ticket) and the Dallas secondary looks lost. TB giving them a real game...

I am watching the Phins look like the 1-15 team. Atl with Tony Gonzalez and Matt Ryan is spanking them all over the field.

Watching Dallas and Tampa Bay at the moment (although switching around since I have the Sunday Ticket) and the Dallas secondary looks lost. TB giving them a real game...

Boy did it turn around. Tampa is getting spanked. Ya want to talk about lost secondaries.

Yeah, no joke.

Wait till you see how the Broncos/Bengals game ended! Wow. Shades of Franco...

Well nuts! We did not get to see the kickoff.

What a hated phase is . . . "Manning with time"!

That stop is something we haven't been seeing for a while-good job.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.