• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Blognostications: 2011 - Week 17 @ Philadelphia Eagles

Blognostications

Blognosticator - China

Fortunately I had family commitments on Christmas Eve and wasn’t able to...

More...

Last edited by a moderator:
Good job China. The mantra "playing to the level of the competition" was quite obvious last week, but Minnesota does have a very solid run game. And this could be scary this week since we are playing one of the top rushers in the league in McCoy. The difference I see is that McCoy is not a downhill runner and that is the type of back the Redskins seem to have more difficulty defending, the RB who runs it down your throat. If they can put a solid hit on Vick again (this time the refs won't let Reid get away with stating the dirt in his helmet is why they kept Vick out of the game when his eyes were clearly glossed over), we could easily win this game as you suggest.

I have a feeling we'll find a way to lose this game although I DO think we'll keep it close.

Good job, China. One thing I think will be interesting to see is, as you mentioned, our apparently new emphasis on the run game. When we played them in October, Torain was the Skins #1 rusher with 10 carries for 22 yards. Helu had only 2 carries. With the recent emergence of first Helu and now Royster combined with the Eagles known weaknesses at LB I'm wondering if our running game just might cause the Eagles more problems now.

Many descriptive terms to describe these Eagles. It applies to many of the fans as well. :)

Great blog - thanks for taking the time to bring it to us. I disagree with the outcome, but anything can happen when these two teams take the field.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.