• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Redskins @ Eagles: Predict The Score

Nobody

Super Bowl MVP
Reaction score
Military Branch
Army
It's not every day that these two teams face off with absolutely nothing to gain by winning. I think the Redskins will be playing a lot of youth, completely for evaluation purposes. I think these young guys will be going out this weekend with a lot to prove, showing that they are a valuable addition to the roster.

It's a recipe for one of two thing - disaster or success. Both teams have a lot of stars playing hurt or not playing at all, and with nothing but draft position and last place on the line, I don't expect either of these teams to play anything short of a sloppy and dirty game of football, which is just the way I like it.

That being said, **** the Eagles and everything they stand for. Here's to another offseason full of hype and anti-Reid campaigns for the scumbag fans from the city of brotherly hate.

Redskins 26
Eagles 20

....but this could just as easily wind up 38-6 Eagles.

I saw an interesting line--not one that I necessarily agree with--about this game in today's Orlando Sentinel newspaper:

"Andy Reid is coaching for his job maybe more than Mike Shanahan is for his. When this is over, Eagles will have won four in a row. 30-16 Eagles."

My take? Andy Reid needs a win badly. We need a higher draft pick badly, and I believe even Shanahan sees the merit in a close loss this weekend. I seriously doubt he wants to go into next season with Rex as his best option, nor do I believe he wants to trade the farm for RG3 if possible.

Eagles 31
Skins 26--4 Gano field goals, and two touchdowns.

I have no idea.

Who's starting?

I suck at this, the worst on the board so not guessing this one. :laugh:

OK, what the heck!!

Redskins 26
Eagles 24

Eagles 29
Redskins 16

Another season is closed out with a losing record inside the division.

Skins 54
Eagles 3

Having finally lost all hope at the playoffs, the Dream Team crumbles and packs it in.

I got the 34 right but I guess I gave our offense way too much credit. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.