• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Redskins @ Eagles: Predict The Score

Nobody

Super Bowl MVP
Reaction score
Military Branch
Army
It's not every day that these two teams face off with absolutely nothing to gain by winning. I think the Redskins will be playing a lot of youth, completely for evaluation purposes. I think these young guys will be going out this weekend with a lot to prove, showing that they are a valuable addition to the roster.

It's a recipe for one of two thing - disaster or success. Both teams have a lot of stars playing hurt or not playing at all, and with nothing but draft position and last place on the line, I don't expect either of these teams to play anything short of a sloppy and dirty game of football, which is just the way I like it.

That being said, **** the Eagles and everything they stand for. Here's to another offseason full of hype and anti-Reid campaigns for the scumbag fans from the city of brotherly hate.

Redskins 26
Eagles 20

....but this could just as easily wind up 38-6 Eagles.

I saw an interesting line--not one that I necessarily agree with--about this game in today's Orlando Sentinel newspaper:

"Andy Reid is coaching for his job maybe more than Mike Shanahan is for his. When this is over, Eagles will have won four in a row. 30-16 Eagles."

My take? Andy Reid needs a win badly. We need a higher draft pick badly, and I believe even Shanahan sees the merit in a close loss this weekend. I seriously doubt he wants to go into next season with Rex as his best option, nor do I believe he wants to trade the farm for RG3 if possible.

Eagles 31
Skins 26--4 Gano field goals, and two touchdowns.

I have no idea.

Who's starting?

I suck at this, the worst on the board so not guessing this one. :laugh:

OK, what the heck!!

Redskins 26
Eagles 24

Eagles 29
Redskins 16

Another season is closed out with a losing record inside the division.

Skins 54
Eagles 3

Having finally lost all hope at the playoffs, the Dream Team crumbles and packs it in.

I got the 34 right but I guess I gave our offense way too much credit. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.