• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Shanahan Needs To Stand Now On Own Two Feet

But using your tangibles, wouldn't John Beck be an equal or superior quarterback to Drew Brees. Beck has an equal arm, more mobility, and is about the same height.
It isn't as simple as that.

The most important factor when grading the tangibles is accuracy when throwing a football. Brees is one of the most accurate in the game.

John Beck has the tangible skillset to be a Grade B starting QB in the NFL. I agree with Shanahan on that. But, it isn't possible to foresee how a QB will handle the speed of the NFL game. Apparently, he failed the test.

I say apparently because I can't tell for sure just watching his performance. Only Mike and Kyle have enough evidence to grade him. Since they pulled him for Rex, I assume he failed.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.