• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Happy Holidays BGO!

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Whether you celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Festivus, or some other version of good cheer and goodwill to man, we hope you have the very best. Now's a good time to step away from the computer, laptop, or mobile device, focus on loved ones, and celebrate what really counts.

We'll be here when you get back :)

Thanks to each and every one of you for your contributions to our community, your energetic and heartfelt support of our site, and for making BGO a special little internet watering hole for intelligent Redskins fans!

The eggnogs on us :cheers:

I love this site boone. thank you, and merry christmas.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Thank you Boone! And a very Merry Christmas to you!

For those who have the time, tell us what you received today - or gave. It's always fun to see what goodies we have opened and given to loved ones.

I'm at home and confined until Tuesday and our family will open gifts on that morning. I'm still feeling a bit tired and sickly, but better than last week.

Have a great holiday everyone. :)

Merry Christmas everyone and Happy Holidays!!!!!!!!!!

Best dsmn Skins site online. Thank YOU to John, Mark and Bob for making this place what it is. You guys rock!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Whether you celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Festivus, or some other version of good cheer and goodwill to man, we hope you have the very best. Now's a good time to step away from the computer, laptop, or mobile device, focus on loved ones, and celebrate what really counts.

We'll be here when you get back :)

Thanks to each and every one of you for your contributions to our community, your energetic and heartfelt support of our site, and for making BGO a special little internet watering hole for intelligent Redskins fans!

The eggnogs on us :cheers:

This couldn't have been expressed any better. :claps:

Once again, my sincerest heartfelt wishes of a great holiday season to all the fine people who hang out at the best Redskins fansite on the Web. :)

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas, and wishing all a Happy New Year!

I'll be spending time with the family this week as I am taking it off of work.

As for staying away from the computer...not likely as we just got a new one and I need to make sure everything is set up properly. Plus I need to set up Wi-Fi for the new Kindle Fire I got my wife for X-mas. Not to mention I had to spend a little time on the computer putting together my Blognostication for this upcoming week.

Hail!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.