• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Redskins Recon: No news is good news?

servumtuum

The Owner's Favorite
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Indiana
This is weird. I dug through five or six Vikings fan forums and with one small exception didn't find a thread specifically aimed at the upcoming...

More...

I think Vikings fans are just miserable these days. They're in the middle of a terrible season after their team reached for a QB who may or may not pan out. Also, they're dealing with the very realistic future of the Los Angeles Vikings, as their owner really wants to relocate the team.

Not a good time to be a Minny fan.

It's gotta be frustrating as a Vikes fan to have Favre throw that idiotic pic against the Saints instead of running for the first down. SO CLOSE to another Super Bowl and having the rug pulled out from under you must give you that "Buckner" feeling.

Then again, I'd LOVE to see the Skins in that position again.

Vikings fans are a nice bunch imho. I've heard of 'Skins games at the Metrodome and how their fans are nice to ours. We know how they feel at this time, but I agree with serv - they could win today's game or make it very respectable.

Thanks for the insight. This has been one of my favorite additions to the blogs this season.

I'm still thinking we win this game with ease though.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.