• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

A Little Holiday Gift for Our Members

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
In the holiday spirit, we are opening up our BGO Arcade to all members to enjoy through the first of the year. You can play any of nearly 500 games, create tournaments and have at one another, challenge individual friends to a battle, or just have fun on your own, all to your heart's content.

Access to the BGO Arcade is a Premium Membership feature.

We hope you'll check out and enjoy the Arcade during the holidays. Don't even bother with Skeeball. I own you.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Have a wonderful Kwanzaa, and Festivus for the Rest of Us!

:xmas: :elf: :elf: :elf: :elf: :elf: :elf:

I have wasted a lot of time on that Skeeball thing but some day, brother. Some day...

I can't stop China and Extreme from dominating most games, but Skeeball - I will own. No matter what :)

Don't you have a 6x larger than normal gallbladder to worry about? :)

Oh...and wanna bet? Remember, we periodically wipe high scores...

Not making light of your medical status, btw...in case that wasn't clear...wish I had some expertise to offer, but I'm more of a cardiac/neuro guy...

Good to clear the scores...truthfully, between you and China, some of your high scores were literally mind-boggling!

I wish I could get folks interested in some tournaments :)

Not making light of your medical status, btw...in case that wasn't clear...wish I had some expertise to offer, but I'm more of a cardiac/neuro guy...
It's ok, I got the joke :) Since you're a cardiac guy, check out my latest post in that thread and see if you can give me some advice on that if you don't mind.

Good to clear the scores...truthfully, between you and China, some of your high scores were literally mind-boggling!
Trust me, I know. There were high scores that I got that I thought were untouchable. Then he'd beat them, then I'd beat them, and so on. I honestly do not know how we ever achieved some of the scores we got, they were insane.

I wish I could get folks interested in some tournaments :)
Me too, I'd be all for a tournament, but every time I put in for one, no interest arises. Chicken ****s :laugh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.