• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Blognostications: 2011 - Week 16 v Minnesota Vikings

Blognostications

Blognosticator - Elephant

For the second year in a row find myself writing a blog about the Redskins...

More...

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, it would be nice to see the Redskins win by 28 points. I don't think it will happen, but boy it sure would be nice.

I don't know if we will win by that huge amount, but it sure would be nice to see. This would be the game to have such a margin.

Agree about Allen giving Grossman fits - he is due for a big game and you know it would come against the Redskins. It's like bad karma.

Great blog. Thanks for putting the time and effort into it - enjoyed the analysis and optimism.

Exactly what I feared would happen, happened. They ended up getting their run game going and Webb replaced Ponder. Oh well, good thing I don't get paid to predict scores. :laugh:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.