• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFL Week 16 Broadcast Maps

I noticed some interesting things on the 506 maps-if they don't change in the meantime of course. Southern and eastern Wisconsin, including the Green Bay area, gets the Giants/Jets tussle rather than our game with the Vikes. I find that a bit surprising with the Vikes being a division rival and all.

I'll have to use an online feed again, of course, getting the Panthers/Bucs game in the Raleigh area-which actually could be kind of an interesting game-I may switch to that one for a few minutes during some of those interminable commercial breaks.

The Iggles/Cowpukes game could be fun. The NFCE could come down to the wire along with the AFCW as far as who goes to the playoffs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.