• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Redskins @ Giants: Predict The Score

Nobody

Super Bowl MVP
Reaction score
Military Branch
Army
Atrocious, awful, bad, crappy, dreadful, inadequate, inferior, lousy, substandard, unsatisfactory, abhorrent, appalling, desperate, disastrous, ghastly, hideous, horrendous, horrid, loathsome, repulsive, revolting, rotten, unnerving, unpleasant, and vile. And a brief flash in the pan for good measure.

These are all a description of the overall play of the Washington Redskins this season. We make losing look bad. We make winning look like an unattainable feat.

The year started off with great promise. We easily pulled off a win against these very same New York Giants in such convincing fashion, that all of the experts were already anointing us division champs. It was great while it lasted, huh? I never bought into the hype, but it did feel good to see positives.

Since that sweet 3-1 start full of promise, we have gone 1-8. What a joke. Just when I thought we couldn't possibly suck any more, we pull of the impossible. I'm sick of always having to look ahead to the promise of next year. I've been doing that for 20 years and I'm sick and ****ing tired of it. It's time for it to be our turn, we've waited long enough and suffered as hard as anyone.

This weekend, we will get a half crack at a smile again, even though it will come in meaningless fashion. If there is one thing these Giants are famous for, it's for losing to teams they should beat, right after they beat teams they shouldn't. It's practically in their owner's manual.

So smile gents, we will get to laugh at our misery in victory, and losing draft spots. But it will still feel good when history repeats itself and gives us our last smile of the season.

Redskins 28
Giants 14

Despite Helu going bananas for 150+ and 2TDs, the Giants pull the almost identical switcheroo on us & win 28-14. Pierre-Paul gets the trifecta on Rex - sack, scoops & scores.

The Giants are coming off a big win and will ride that momentum. The only time the Redskins sweep the Giants are when they're going to the playoffs. That's not happening. The Redskins will be competitive however, but sexy Rexy will have another inopportune pick or fumble. Giants 23, Redskins 17.

Hate little Tommy C., but the midgets win...

Midgets 44
Redskins 29

Maybe the Giants come out flat after their big comeback at Dallas, but I see Eli having a field day against our crappy secondary. Rex will play decent but it won't be nearly enough.

Giants 27
Redskins 17

The Giants are coming off a big win and will ride that momentum. The only time the Redskins sweep the Giants are when they're going to the playoffs. That's not happening. The Redskins will be competitive however, but sexy Rexy will have another inopportune pick or fumble. Giants 23, Redskins 17.

Right now, the Giants have the lead in the NFC East... so they are headed for the playoffs as of this week.

The only bad thing is when we sweep them, we help Dallas:kick_can:

Playing in the Meadowlands gives me visions of the Giants dominating the line of scrimmage. In recent years, it always seems as though we've been pushed around up front when we visit New York.

With some of the absences along the offensive line, I think we'll be in tough against a Giants team that basically will treat this one like a do-or-die playoff game.

Giants 26
Redskins 10

Right now, the Giants have the lead in the NFC East... so they are headed for the playoffs as of this week.

The only bad thing is when we sweep them, we help Dallas:kick_can:

I meant the only time the Redskins sweep the Giants is when the Redskins are headed to the playoffs.

Meadowlands have not been friendly for a whole now. I will say 31-21 bad guys.

1) relative to past seasons....we aren't that bad. there has been demonstrable improvement. this team is much better than, say, during the Zorn years.

2) Gints have a better QB.

3) Skins have traditionally not played well in NY.

4) Gints are playing for div title. We are playing to end the season....secure roster spots for next season.

5) Gints always think they have our number....confidence breeds success.

6) Gints secondary is hurting....but our deep passing game is weak. This will be an interesting sub-drama.

7) Gints run game is strong...our run defense has been strong overall...with some lapses.

Gints 23

Skins 21

Giants 27 - Skins 14
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Al, you act like any of that matters in a divisional game. We would love nothing more than to ruin all of the NFC East for the playoffs.

Skins - 35
VaGiants - 3

that's cool Mike! we can look at it different ways.

3 points?!!! love your love brotha!

Pierre-Paul is an absolute beast!!! He controls this game

Giants 24 Redskins 13

Redskins lose this one by 17+. Sorry - Giants typically own us there. I see nothing that provides hope that the trend for 4 straight years ends today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.