• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Redskins v. Patriots/Referees Images

Elephant

The Commissioner
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Florida State
First chance I have had the chance to get out with the camera and take shots of a game all year. We may have lost and I will pay for it physically for a few days at least, but it was a good game. I thoroughly enjoyed myself today! First time this late in the season I enjoyed myself at a Redskins' game since we beat Dallas on a cold rainy night 4 years ago.

http://www.bgobsession.com/gallery/showgallery.php?thumbsonly=0&perpage=60&cat=529&ppuser=&thumbcheck=1&page=1&sortby=&sorttime=&way=&date=

Thanks guys! I yearn for the day I get on the sideline with the proper equipment. As it is, I was able to get some good shots from about 10 rows backwith my rig (which is a pretty nice one), but I want to be set up like Murph is on the sideline! He is the one I took a pic of holding the Nikon D3 with a 400mm prime lens.

Last edited:
Awesome pics, El. Love the one of Wilson on the sideline trying to tackle Gronko Nagurski. I call the one of Kyle and Rex "The Brainless Trust". ;)

Oh boy! An online domestic fight at BGO! :rotflmao:

Anywho...

That bump occurred within the five yard cushion that receivers and defenders have on passing plays. Santana was four yards downfield. Not much you can say about it.

This is the terrible call video that my husband couldn't post.

At least he doesn't drink blueberry beer like Goal. :laugh:

Hey! Settle down over there.

And I would like to add that it isn't Blueberry beer, thank you very much. You think I'm some kinda girl or something? Sheesh.

It's Cranberry-Pommegranate. So there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.