• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Skins on Aussie TV

SkinnedAussie

The Team Captain
Reaction score
The FTA TV guide is indicating that we'll get the game v NE live, starting at 5am Monday morning (Aust time).

Surely, this is one game that will not show the NFL in the best light, or the person who made the decision to show this game is a Cowgirls fan!

Anyway, I'll set the DVD Recorder so as to record it to the HDD, then depending on the result, find time in the New Year to sit and watch it. I can't watch it until then as we will be getting ready for my folks arrival on Thursday, who will be staying until just after Christmas, then my bro will be here next week. They'll be here for Christmas, and a little celebration for my 50th. Oh, and I'm getting married on the 18th!

Last edited:
Thanks for the offer, but I have already decided that the late nights / early mornings are OFF my agenda for the remainder of the season. Besides, I have far too many other priorities over the next few weeks - a milestone 50th birthday, my wedding, Christmas Day, New Years, my folks coming to town, my bro being here, etc, etc,.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.