• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Blognostications: 2011 - Week 14 v New England Patriots

• Thread starter Blognostications
  • Start date

Blognostications

Blognosticator - Jimbo

I hold grudges. It’s not something I’m proud of but it should give you...

More...

It was actually even worse, they ran it up to 52-0. Cooley got a touchdown with 2 minutes left in the 4th quarter to make it 52-7, but alas that was the final score.

As the Philistine moved closer to attack him, David ran quickly toward the battle line to meet him.

Reaching into his bag and taking out a stone, he slung it and struck the Philistine on the forehead. The stone sank into his forehead, and he fell facedown on the ground.

So David triumphed over the Philistine with a sling and a stone; without a sword in his hand he struck down the Philistine and killed him.

David ran and stood over him. He took hold of the Philistine’s sword and drew it from the sheath. After he killed him, he cut off his head with the sword.

Hey, it can happen.

Damn a New England Patriot!

Jimbo, I have never felt closer to anyone! I hate the Patriots. I HATE THE PATRIOTS! I hate them on a level I normally reserve for NFC East foes. I hate those sons of bitches, for the same reason you do. It pisses me off when people talk about the Pats being a "model franchise", because of that game. That game alone (not even counting the rest of the games those ass-hats ran the score up on people) should be enough to disqualify ANY Bill Belicheat team EVER from being a "model franchise".

It has not escaped my attention that they have not won a SB since that season, either. And for good reasons. Karma is a mother-****ing bitch, Belicheat. I sincerely hope from the top of my head to the bottom of my toes that those bastards NEVER win a SB again.

At least not while Belicheat and Brady are there. Once those guys leave, whatever.

I didn't like them running up the score either, BUT, they did help me out. I bet my boss Patriots -14 vs. the Cowboys that season, and Belicheat running up the score with less than a minute to go got me $50. :)

I can see I've gotten a few of you riled up now. :tantrum: It's comforting to know I'm not the only one who hates those bastages. :)

My score prediction would have been worse but since we're playing at home and Belichick wants to get out of DC alive, I think he'll get a small case of Christmas spirit and NOT try to run up the score again.

I don't hold grudges - ok, exceptions for Cowboys, Eagles, and Giants. :)

One thing that I've been thinking about this week is how Brady may target DeAngelo. Got a bad feeling about it and Hall make look like a second string high schooler out there.

Good blog Jimbo. I tend to agree with the prediction.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.