• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Woods Wins!

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Tiger wins the Chevron World Challenge, his first PGA win in over 2 years.

Wow.

A great accomplishment, but there were only 18 players in the field?

Way to go, Tiger! Just had to get that first one - hopefully he's back in form and dominating in the next year or so.

how many strippers you think he celebrated with?

Me and my buddies have a theory - he needs to be plowing through it to be good at golf. Once he got caught, he had to stop and his game suffered. He's now back on his "game" so to speak, and his golf game is following suit! :)

So, to answer your question, I'd say 5 minimum.

Tiger is storming back in the Arnold Palmer Invitational - 1 shot back with 5 holes to go. I'd just love to see him win one after all this time.

Tiger imploding a little now with a few holes to go :(

Tiger is storming back in the Arnold Palmer Invitational - 1 shot back with 5 holes to go. I'd just love to see him win one after all this time.

Man, they did a masterful job of covering up his injuries after his ex hit him in the face with that golf club, but his game has never been the same. It would be nice to see him win some more before he retires, he's been through a lot.

However, it's hard to root for a guy who became one of the world's biggest narcissists. When I lived in FL I lived with a golf pro who played with Tiger and knew many who were close to Tiger. He said he was the most arrogant person he'd ever met in his life...remind you he was "MY" room mate so that's saying a lot.

Man, they did a masterful job of covering up his injuries after his ex hit him in the face with that golf club, but his game has never been the same. It would be nice to see him win some more before he retires, he's been through a lot.

However, it's hard to root for a guy who became one of the world's biggest narcissists. When I lived in FL I lived with a golf pro who played with Tiger and knew many who were close to Tiger. He said he was the most arrogant person he'd ever met in his life...remind you he was "MY" room mate so that's saying a lozt.

Jeez Brian - you don't think he's paid enough and suffered enough 'humility'? Lost his wife and family, endorsements, humiliated in front of the whole world, confidence in the one thing that always came effortlessly totally shattered. I'd say he has paid and then some for whatever arrogance or wrongs he's committed. I'd think you would be a little more open to redemption, know what I mean?

Jeez Brian - you don't think he's paid enough and suffered enough 'humility'? Lost his wife and family, endorsements, humiliated in front of the whole world, confidence in the one thing that always came effortlessly totally shattered. I'd say he has paid and then some for whatever arrogance or wrongs he's committed. I'd think you would be a little more open to redemption, know what I mean?

I am rooting for him to get back to challenging. I'm just not all in for the guy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.