• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Thread Redskins v Jets

Neophyte

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Two in a row? I'm thinking its a distinct possibility!
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

There's something wrong with our O... we're moving the ball effectively :)

What the crap was that onside kick?? FIRE DANNY SMITH! Worst ST coach EVER.

Well, at least the "Losers", the sometimes fans, are happy.

And yes, Lanky, fire Danny Smith.

Sadly, what was possibly the biggest play in the game was a crappy no-call by the refs. They mistakenly called Barnes for helmet-to-helmet contact when Dirty Sanchez CLEARLY ducked his head but there was no call for helmet-to-helmet contact on Grossman's fumble. If that gets called, it very likely could have been a different game from that point on.

Once again, the NFL allows the media darlings to get the calls that bad teams don't. :mad:

Well, we moved up two positions in the 2012 draft. Maybe three by late Monday night.

Well, we moved up two positions in the 2012 draft. Maybe three by late Monday night.

We're now tied with Carolina and Miami, but unless their SOS has changed, we're still behind them. Head-to-head doesn't count in draft order, as far as I know.

From @ThePeerless:

WAS ran 9 of first 16 plays from scrimmage, scored 10 points; they ran 14 times in last 53 plays from scrimmage, scored 9 points

That about sums it up...

We're now tied with Carolina and Miami, but unless their SOS has changed, we're still behind them. Head-to-head doesn't count in draft order, as far as I know.

The SOS favors the Redskins by a substantial margin in percentage points.

Hopefully we can draft the next Jamarcus Russell. That way we can lose for a few more years, and get even MORE high picks.

Now I believe nearly everyone will agree that we need to lose them out.

Fire Danny Smith. And keep working to change the party culture on the team. No one said it was going to be easy.

Not a chance in hell.

Don't know how to be a sometime fan.

Notice I said "nearly." :)

I personally no longer believe the last remaining games(including a nearly sure loss to New England) are more important than great draft position in every round and an easier schedule going forward.

But I certainly understand those that do.

2 years from now, it will be far more important where we finish in re the draft vs. how many games we win in what is going to be a losing season in any event.

That's just the truth.

We don't have a young qb we are in the process of developing right now. Half of our draft class is on injured reserve and won't be available until next season. A lot of veterans are playing but are nicked and not as productive as you would expect.

And the turnover fest with Rex and the sack/fumble and pick six routines keeps playing itself out each week.

Even when the Redskins won last week Rex only managed to match his interceptions with touchdowns.

Where are the days you see a quarterback with 2 touchdowns and ZERO interceptions?

That's how you win in the NFL.

When you combine the lack of talent with the loss of the turnover battle in 15 of the last 19 games, you can see why Shanahan's record is so poor here.

Now I believe nearly everyone will agree that we need to lose them out.

Never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever will I root for this team to loose

Never !

I am with you Pete. You should never play to lose. Battle through adversity and play for pride. You play to win.

I am with you Pete. You should never play to lose. Battle through adversity and play for pride. You play to win.
Would love to play for pride and play to win.

Problem is, you actually have to have a QB to do those things........

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.