• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Blognostications: 2011 - Week 13 v NY Jets

• Thread starter Blognostications
  • Start date
Well done, Lanky. I think you are probably correct, though I hate to admit it. Low scoring defensive battle sounds about right to me.

Good work Lanky-and funny! :) I also see a low scoring and, to the probable "oh no not again" chagrin of Redskins fans a likely tight-into the fourth quarter contest with the game being decided in the last five minutes.

I love that last sentence, BTW. "Wet t-shirt contest"? Given the context, that put an image in my head I'm trying to get rid of post haste. :)

Thanks guys - I planned to go much further into the battle of the sexy-rexyies, but alas procrastination ruined that.

Nice job Lanky.

Well, looks like Grossman will lose the turnover battle, but with only 1. I'm surprised we couldn't generate more against crappy Sanchez.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.