• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Jared Gaither cut!

interesting - but I'm thinking someone would claim him before us. Definitely should put a claim in, however.

Gaither was claimed by San Diego. I think they are lower than us in the waiver-order (its the same as draft order, correct?), so that must mean we didn't make a claim. Interesting.

Lanky, that's going to upset some Jets fans that mentioned an interest in him several times in the forums I'm digging through for Redskins Recon. One of their biggest concerns, as you will read, is the right side of their OL.

There is zero proof that he would have been an upgrade. And now, after being exposed to Norvitus, he will be totally useless. If he wasn't already.

Gaither is done. The Ravens shipped him out after he had started for them and was only 26.

I don't know what his issues are off the field, allegedly he has drug issues, but reaching for him is like grabbing for fool's gold.

There is no solution out there for the Redskins OL until the offseason.

Unless we can coax some improvement from the current starters.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

He's Trent Williams five years from now if he doesn't shape up. Glad we passed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.