• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Hello

Brander

Camp Fodder
Reaction score
Rival Allegiance
Hello,
I found this site looking for info. on Bobby Beathard and dang! You had the coolest interview with him, a great find. I suffer through the miseries of the current Redskins and hope Dan Snyder leaves town soon! It's nice to be here and here's to better days for the Skins!

B.

Are you a spam bot? :laugh:

If not, welcome!

Hi Brander and welcome to the best Redskins forum around. We're family here and you will like being a member of it. Be sure to visit the "5 O'Clock" forum and introduce yourself in the "Norm - Welcome" thread as well. That's where we kick back and relax.

We have a lot of fun in these parts. Hope to see you around each day and enjoying everything that BGO has to offer.

Hi Guys,
Thanks and no worries please, I am not a spam bot.

B.

Welcome to the site :cheers:

Hello,
I found this site looking for info. on Bobby Beathard and dang! You had the coolest interview with him, a great find. I suffer through the miseries of the current Redskins and hope Dan Snyder leaves town soon! It's nice to be here and here's to better days for the Skins!

B.

So, when and why did you get banned from the "other place" ??

j/k :)

Hi, I'm also a newbie to this site. I've been a fan of Redskins since 1981.
Looks like a great forum site, I'm also not a spam bot.

Hey GreatRon! Welcome aboard!

Welcome to BGO GreatRon :cheers:

37753.gif

Umm...BB? That photo is a little suggestive don't ya think?! :laugh:

Not sure what you mean. If it offends, I can remove it. Just not sure what is so <whatever> about it.

No BB, I was just making fun of the image, hence the smiley afterward. It's all good my friend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.