• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Day Thread: Redskins @ Seahawks

Neophyte

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Don't as me why but I have a good feeling about today. The Hawks are playing their second string RT after putting this year's first round pick, John Carpenter, on IR earlier this week so I see a big game for Kerrington (or Orakpo should they shift the help to the right).

The real question in my mind is will our running game show up against what has been a solid Seattle rush defense?

Are you ready for some football? I am.

Don't as me why but I have a good feeling about today. The Hawks are playing their second string RT after putting this year's first round pick, John Carpenter, on IR earlier this week so I see a big game for Kerrington (or Orakpo should they shift the help to the right).

The real question in my mind is will our running game show up against what has been a solid Seattle rush defense?

Are you ready for some football? I am.

Hmmm.....it seems the terms "our running game" and "solid rush defense" have been mutually exclusive...so far anyway.

Rex looking great on first drive. Having Moss back is huge for Rex.

This is the worst field goal unit in the NFL.

The kicker misses kicks.

The holder bobbles the snap.

And the interior line consistently allows penetration for multiple blocked kicks.

For a team like Washington that plays close games and doesn't have the offense to score TDs regularly on drives inside the red zone, coming away with ZERO points on missed FGs is fatal.

The team lost both Dallas games this year essentially on the basis of missed field goals.

Today's game could be exhibit #2.

All I want for Christmas is for Skins to draft a real QB.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.