• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Saw A Great Movie Last Night: Salt

McD5

The Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Florida State
Please forgive me if this isn't deserving of its own thread, but I was in shock at how great this movie is.

I don't want to give much away for those who haven't seen it, but it's an espionage/thriller type of movie with just about everything a person could want. And many here will enjoy many of the set locations--good ole Washington DC being one of them.

Angelina Jolie is the main star in the movie, and she absolutely kicks ass. I never thought I would say that about any female that takes on this kind of role, but I say it without hesitation for her performance.

There are many other stars as well, along with a quick plot that has some great twists. Unlike most Hollywood movies these days, the script is pretty original, and at least surprised me on a few different occasions.

Check it out if you haven't seen it. Defininitely worth your time. :claps:

I saw it a while back on cable, thought it was very well done, and really enjoyed it. Nice Triumph plug, with the Street Triple too.

It always cracks me up how different people's opinions on movies can be. I thought Salt was horrible! To each his own, I suppose. :)
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.