• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The NBA Season Is Saved

The Hornets are collecting bids for Chris Paul from several teams and are expected to make a decision by Friday, according to sources.

Offers coming from the Warriors and Clippers are believed to be the most enticing to New Orleans' GM Dell Demps.

The Clippers would have to include restricted free agent DeAndre Jordan, Al-Farouq Aminu, Eric Bledsoe and the 2012 first round pick from the Wolves to acquire Paul.

Paul would reportedly prefer the Clippers over the Warriors because of the chance of being paired with Blake Griffin and Eric Gordon.

Golden State is offering Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson and Ekpe Udoh to the Hornets.

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...ecision_On_Paul_Trade_By_Friday#ixzz1foT7qaRR

It's getting crazy.

Last edited:
Grant Hill’s interest in joining the Knicks and being slotted as their starting shooting guard on a potential Eastern Conference contender is growing by the day, and there is a sense he is leaning toward that option.

The Bulls and Clippers have been mentioned as possible landing spots for Hill, who has played the past three seasons with the Suns.
Hill would be playing in the New York spotlight, where a basketball renaissance has taken place.

He would be thrust into the basketball mecca and his wife, Tamia, a recording artist, would be in the media and musical mecca.

She is expected to release a new album in two months.

Via Marc Berman/New York Post

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...eportedly_Leaning_Toward_Knicks#ixzz1ft6LfWs3

Bad move for Hill if it happens. He needs to stay with the Suns training staff and whatever fountain of youth thing they have going on down there.

I'm not sure what's going on in Phoenix. And what about Nash?

I do have a little fact that people might enjoy. I am not rich, but I live by a lot of rich people. Anyway, I've worked out with/spotted TMac on more than a few occasions. I also know his little brother.

TMac can pound weights. I'm not Big Mike, Kdawg, or anyone like that. But I can promise you that I have seen TMac bench 225 or 235 twenty times in a row. I believe that's the weight they use in the NFL combines.

That guy is an animal, when you consider his weight.

Is it a done deal? Too bad the Hornets wouldn't take Bynum instead of Gasol.

I thought the whole point of the CBA/lockout was to create more competitive balance?

And having a team owned by the league and approving that deal to move CP3 to LA is just icing on the cake to alot of fans who think the league is fixed and makes Stern THAT much more hated.

Bravo David...........

Snag in the deal. Owners are furious, trying to block this scam.

Trade cancelled by Stern.

Lakers attempt to get out of cap hell by dumping salary on a team owned by the league aborted. :)

It's a pretty wild situation. Imagine being one of the Lakers players that was supposed to go. They are going to be pissed now....if they even show up.

If I'm the Lakers, I'm offering the house(less Kobe) for Dwight Howard right now. But is sounds like he's going to New Jersey.

This leaves LA, Boston and Orlando as three teams out of the picture next season. I'm pretty surprised.

This is becoming a little insane. ESPN now reporting that the New Jersey Nets haven't even made an offer for Howard yet, and that earlier reports were wrong.

The Magic are filing tampering charges against two teams for talking to Dwight early.

And Brandon Bass/Big Baby rumors have started.

Yahoo sports reporting that the Brandon Bass/Big Baby trade is done.

This is viewed as the Magic trying to please Howard, who has mentioned Big Baby as one of the top five players in the league he would like to play with.

Bad move on Sterns part Lakers are the only teamwilling to trade for Paul without an extension so basically it is a 1 yr rental now whereas the Hornewts have no quareentee that Paul will sign with them next year basically screwwing over any potetial owner who would buy the team as contingincy of pau being there a few years.

Magic use the amnesty provision to waive Gilbert Arenas.

Both Dwight Howard and Chris Paul have shown up for training camp.

The teams involved in the proposed Paul trade are negotiating again right now, trying to get a deal that the league will approve.

The Nets are close to acquiring Nene, according to a source. Adrian Wojnarowski reports the Nets will offer Nene a four-year deal worth between $60 million and $65 million.

It’s unclear if signing Nene would take the Nets out of the running for Dwight Howard.

After the team missed out on Tyson Chandler, they increased their offer for Nene.

The Pacers, Rockets, Warriors and Nuggets have also been in on Nene talks.

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/217228/Nets_Close_To_Signing_Nene#ixzz1g52Z2QFL

So did Dwight really meet with NJ last night in Miami? Or is this more Espn bs? He claims he didn't.

Was the entire NJ thing just a bunch of Stephen A. nonsense? I hate that bozo.

So the Celtics pickup Dooling, Chris Wilcox and trade for Bass.

McD5,

Tell me about Brandon Bass?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.