• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFL Pickem Contest Deadline

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Since the start of the 2009 NFL Season is Thursday's 8:30 PM EST game between the Titans and the Steelers, deadline for making picks for Week 1 of the 2009 BGO NFL Pickem contest will be 8pm Thursday, 9-10-09. Currently, only 18 of 50 participants have made their picks.

Should anyone miss a week, either week 1 or any other week, you can continue to play, but the missed games will obviously be counted as losses.

Lets go people - get those picks in!

Done and done.

I have unlocked Week 1 so that those of you who did not get your picks in prior to Thursday's game can do so. I know who picked the Titans to win, and who hasn't made their picks. For those adding their Week 1 picks late, simply leave the winner of the Steelers-Titans game blank. The ultimate winner will be the player with the highest winning % with the most games picked.

I will leave Week 1 open until Sunday at noon, at which time, it'll be locked and no more picks will be allowed.

This will be the only time I will do this. After week 1, all picks are due 1 hour before the start of that week's first game (whether it's on a Thursday, Saturday, or Sunday). I'll post reminders, but if you don't get your picks in on time, you simply won't be able to make your picks for that week.

Have fun people!

Per my records, the following members have yet to make their picks:

Aston Gambino
B&G
Burl
CowboysForever
Docsandy
Jackie D
LegionOfDoom
Master Chief
MikeSr619
Mister Pinstripe
SC Redskinsfan
tomwvr

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.