• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

sooooo

fansince62

what happened today fellas? I played a nice relaxing 18. Had a par round going until the back stiffened somewhere around the 13th/14th.

OT isn't all that bad.....haven't seen many posts on that. I expected a worse outcome....so the team is still showing some moxy.

Rex looked better than usual. Of course he threw his usual pick, but he drove this team down the field and threw a TD with 14 seconds left to take us to OT. Oh and he also ran a 4 yard TD. LOL!

Basically, we played well enough to win the game. Gano missed too long range field goals... 50 yarders and Deangelo Hall gave up multiple third and forever plays to keep the Cowboys alive, plus couldn't run down Whitten over 40 yards.

Basically, we played well enough to win the game. Gano missed too long range field goals... 50 yarders and Deangelo Hall gave up multiple third and forever plays to keep the Cowboys alive, plus couldn't run down Whitten over 40 yards.
Plus stood there 10 yards deep in the endzone casually watching their last TD unfold, and didn't even make an attempt to hit or tackle the receiver until he had already scored. I know someone else had to have seen that.

What happened? Same thing that always happens when we play the Cowboys.

We looked like we were going to win the game and then we didn't.

What happened? Same thing that always happens when we play the Cowboys.

We looked like we were going to win the game and then we didn't.

Otherwise known as the choke.

We had "Good" Rex today, the line actually gave him time to throw. Unfortunately, we don't have a Field Goal kicker.

Actually, if we have to lose, this is the way I want to do it. Being competative. This week at least, they weren't a complete embarrassment

I missed the game as well. Heard running game wasn't there again.

Was it OL not opening holes, Dallas' D shutting it down, or were we too pass happy?

I had the game on, but only for background noise. I started to watch, and the first quarter was more of the same from the last month, so I went and did constructive stuff. But from the parts I saw, it looked like the line just wasn't opening holes. And it says something about our current backs when a third string cast off from Dallas gets the most yards

I missed the game as well. Heard running game wasn't there again.

Was it OL not opening holes, Dallas' D shutting it down, or were we too pass happy?

Actually, the running was there but only as long as Helu was in the game. He managed a respectable 4 yards per carry and was damn close to breaking a couple of long ones.

However, our offensive brain trust keep trying to use Torain and Choice, who together had 11 yards on 11 carries. Yeah.... Just killed me. Even my good friend who was over the for the game and is a Dallas fan commented on it. He just didn't get why they didn't keep playing Helu.

Torain was not finding anything. I'm not sure if it was him or the plays called when he was in. Helu had his moments. We really didn't commit to the run so it's hard to know. Choice was, I think, the worst of the bunch.

I don't think we have a guy right now that can start at RB for this team. When your line is struggling you need a guy that can take the pounding like Portis could, and exert his presence through sheer tenacity. Nobody on this team is close to that type of player.

And still.....we should have won. Stupid Graham Guano. :(

So now we've lost 6 of the last 7 against Dallas. Five of those game we lost with scores of 6-7, 10-14, 30-33, 16-18 and now 24-27.

Moral victories may be nice and draft choices are important ... but I ****ing hate losing to these guys. Period.

thanks Gents!

You know...I love my Skins. but after all these years...I just can't take the futility any longer. couple that to all the other things going on in society and I just need a break....reduce the external negatives as it were. I listened to the post game stuff on the radio (Sonny et al) and they seemed to zero in on o-line not being able to run block, rex running hot and cold (but better than brand X - Beck), secondary not being able to stay with receivers past 2.5 secs......

summary was defense played well if not spectacular....offense finally mounted some drives and scored from the red zone....rex even hoofed it in on his own....gano missed the 52 yarder at the end (but that's not a high probability kick to start with).

anywho.....I'm tracking...but from a distance. looking forward to reenergizing and going back at it in the traditional pose - OFFSEASON! I actually think we are on a better path than in many years...thought the QB screw-ups the past two years HAVE BEEN HUGE! we get our QB and some blockers and this can turn arounf pretty fast.

how did Riley end up? And was the tackle from ECU active for the game?

So now we've lost 6 of the last 7 against Dallas. Five of those game we lost with scores of 6-7, 10-14, 30-33, 16-18 and now 24-27.

Moral victories may be nice and draft choices are important ... but I ****ing hate losing to these guys. Period.

Agreed. I grow weary of the ever widening gap in the complete series record with the Cowboys. Frankly, even season splits with them don't cut it with me anymore. I am in need of a few years of series domination where we win 8 of 10 over a 5 year period.

Rex came in looking chiselled and athletic. He's lost at least 20 pounds since last week. He was throwing frozen ropes all over the field and scambling for first downs and touchdowns. You should have seen it 62!

I hate how every time Rex got on a hot streak, Kyle in his infinite wisdom would kill the momentum by calling for a Torain run for a loss.

I hate how every time Rex got on a hot streak, Kyle in his infinite wisdom would kill the momentum by calling for a Torain run for a loss.

Conversely, my favorite was when he abandoned the run all together, but was still running play action. Ummm, what?

why the **** are we running up the gut with the smallest RB on the team? I dont get why daddy doesnt take his clipboard from him and spank him with it for being SO incompetent!

Size doesn't seem to matter Helu, Mike. He was the ONLY back making any yards yesterday and frankly, he has been the only back on the roster worth dressing since Torain in the Rams game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.