• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Thread Redskins vs Cowboys

Neophyte

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
No matter how bad either team is this always a tight one? Will Good Rex rise up and burn the vaunted Dallas defence? Will the firm of Orakpo and Kerrigan hold board meetings in the Dallas backfield on top off Romo?

Maybe Murry runs wild over a recently improved Skins rushing D? Or Romo connects long to Bryant and Robinson over a beat op Washington secondary?

Anything can happen when these get together. Hail!
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

I am thinking we get crushed

I am thinking we get crushed too!

Banks is looking like the Banks of old today.

At least we have some action. This game is exciting, and there are some big plays being made by both teams.

Anyone notice that whenever a big play happens D Hall is covering???!!!!

I gotta say that Shanahan cannot be excused for calling a time out to ice the kicker. It doesn't work anymore and he saved the Cowgirls from being penalized and pushed back because of Romo the idiot. We could have been hearing all week about how stupid Romo is, instead we will hear how great he is!

I am just sick!

I am proud of the fight that this team had today. Really proud.

It helps with the draft status, so I'm not too bummed about it.

We lost by 3 and missed 6pts on fg's, while they weren't chipshots, Gano still has issues to settle.

^^^ I was thinking the same thing after his kicking earlier in the year, today, well not so much

Wow! For a fleeting moment, I thought we were going to win! I thought I had timed it perfectly - wake up, make coffee, turn on laptop, log in to see the score - and we were in OT and driving forward.

But then Gano missed, giving the ball to Romo, and that was all she wrote.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.