• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Got a question..............

Sarge

I never paid much attention to this stuff when I had season tickets, but don't ticket holders get a crack at concert tickets at Fed Ex before everyone else?

My wife has talked me into going to some music of the inbred, Tim McGraw and Kenny Chesney. But I couldn't remember if season ticket holders got special consideration on tickets

Thanks iin advance guys

Last edited by a moderator:
Awww Sarge, you've gone soft :laugh:

Country music that isn't Johnny Cash = :puke: Well, I guess Willie gets a pass too.

Awww Sarge, you've gone soft :laugh:

Country music that isn't Johnny Cash = :puke: Well, I guess Willie gets a pass too.

Yeah, I know, but it's that yin yang comprimise thing in marriage. She went to Rush and AC/DC, so it's my turn to pay the piper

Yeah, I know, but it's that yin yang comprimise thing in marriage. She went to Rush and AC/DC, so it's my turn to pay the piper
:laugh: Looks like you have the same problem I do.......a taste in awesome music, with a wife that prefers the lesser things in life from the world of music.

Years ago I got my wife to go with me to see Neil Young, who she hated, and later to see Social Distortion, who she hated until she saw them live. As part of our deal, she got to pick the next concert. So I had to sit through Pink. It was agonizing and intolerable. Especially since this was back when she was still being ordered around by her record label and doing poppy hip hop songs. Absolute hell.

Years ago my dad's girlfriend tried to drag him to a Destiny's Child concert with her and her niece. He dumped her. His words were, "any 45 year old woman who's a fan of Destiny's Child, is not a woman I want to spend anymore time with." :laugh:

music of the inbred? my gosh...you must be a joy to be around during the holidays.

"YOU CALL THAT SISSY **** A TOY? ITS NOT EVEN MADE WITH LED PAINT!"

"YOU CALL THIS A TURKEY? DID YOU STALK IT FOR 3 DAYS AND GUT IT YOURSELF?"

"YOU SERVE ME WHISKEY WITH ICE? IF I WANTED ICE ID ORDER IT!!"
:laugh: I'm pretty sure my Uncle has said everything you just listed at some point in time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.