• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BREAKING: Patriots Release Albert Haynesworth

• Thread starter Lanky Livingston
  • Start date
It has been a craptastic week, but this made me smile. Thank you, Football Gods!

Signing with Philly in 3... 2... 1...

Dude was a lazy bum who tried to call the shots as if HE were the coach. Sorry bud, but it doesn't work that way. Not to mention that D-coordinator you had in Tennessee didn't want to trade for you either(rumor was that they feared him corrupting Suh). Real players at least TRY to make it work instead of launching some doomed-to-fail rebellion against the head coach.

According to reports, he got in to it on the sidelines with a DC, so Belicheat sent his sorry ass packing, which Tampa have duly taken off the waiver wire.

How many teams does he have to **** up before he's selling cars?
A car salesman needs to be able to convince a buyer to buy a car, and at a price that maximizes his comission. That would be too much effort for a guy like Albert. Besides, he might just assault prospective buyers when they recognize him and start insulting him.

It would appear that TB has now released Haynesworth as well.

All of his money will be gone by the time he is 40. he will look back and think, "Where did it all go?" Not realizing it was his fault the whole time. No more disdain for this man, pity is more appropriate. And I am not talking sympathy, I am talking pity as in pitiful!

All of his money will be gone by the time he is 40. he will look back and think, "Where did it all go?" Not realizing it was his fault the whole time. No more disdain for this man, pity is more appropriate. And I am not talking sympathy, I am talking pity as in pitiful!

He and T.O. could become roommates, in order to survive.

Speaking of which, how is it that T.O. could become owner of football team in the IFL, around the same time that he's so completely broke ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.