• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

be honest now

No, I don't expect them to win.

Yes, I want them to win.

If Grossman were starting, I'd expect us to beat Miami. Not with Beck

I ALWAYS want to win. I HATE losing. I'm definitely a poor sport when it comes to that, especially when it's one of our few winnable games left this season. That said, I'm also jonesing for a new QB. Some losses hurt less than others. Since it's not a division foe, it wouldn't hurt as bad but losing a game I originally thought we'd win would bug me.

Then again, why bother trying to rationalize it? LOSING SUCKS!!!

I think I need to clarify my earlier post.

The reason for my ambivalence on whether we can beat Miami is based on our deteriorating performance as compared to the sudden upsurge in the Dolphins' play-I'm really unsure about the outcome of this game. The second question, wanting the Redskins to beat Miami is generally yes as a fan but a small part of me will be in the "damn, drops us down a couple numbers in the draft probably" mode.

I think I need to clarify my earlier post.

The reason for my ambivalence on whether we can beat Miami is based on our deteriorating performance as compared to the sudden upsurge in the Dolphins' play-I'm really unsure about the outcome of this game. The second question, wanting the Redskins to beat Miami is generally yes as a fan but a small part of me will be in the "damn, drops us down a couple numbers in the draft probably" mode.

Pretty sure I already knew where you were coming from Serv. As frustrating as this season has been, I can't blame anyone for being ambivalent when losing may mean the difference between drafting a franchise QB or not.

As for being able to beat Miami, I think we can stay close but, with their recent "upsurge", our lethal combination of Beck-to-Helu just won't get it done.

You don't see Landry as success ?

He was a 6th pick, I was going off top 5's. And is Landry a success? I am not sure he has been. He has flashed brilliance, but has also cost us big. I know he was used out of position, but that doesn't matter. I would say he's a push if you want to include him, but not sure he was worth a 6th. And I will say circumstances have played a part in his situation.

For the sake of full disclosure I will say that this past week I really didn't get upset that we lost. I mean not at all. It's not that I didn't want to win, but, eh ... we weren't gonna. It's not for any draft reasons ... just, wins don't really seem all that realistic at this point. I don't know if I'll really get mad at our losses from here on out.

Maybe the division games.

Maybe I won't watch those.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.