• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Redskins Sign Ex-Texan WR

I think your smiley summed it up pretty well. I know Austin made a bad mistake, but if this guy and/or Stallworth get playing time over any of the kids, I may lose it. They need the experience.

Why? Is this a "youth movement" or not? None of our kids may pan out to be worth a squirt of piss, but we're not going anywhere, so I guess my question is................"Why?"

Plus, it's not like Beck can get him the ball anyway

Ugh. Just made the mistake of looking at his player page. 28 years old, 6 years in the league, 82 passes caught for 892 yards and 3 TDs.

I guess he knows Kyle's system from his Houston days? I swear though, we need to get younger. And 28 ain't old, but it ain't young either. How much better is this guy realistically gonna get?

Ugh. Just made the mistake of looking at his player page. 28 years old, 6 years in the league, 82 passes caught for 892 yards and 3 TDs.

I guess he knows Kyle's system from his Houston days? I swear though, we need to get younger. And 28 ain't old, but it ain't young either. How much better is this guy realistically gonna get?

It may not be a matter of "getting better". It may be a matter of "He's already better than anything we have"

Haven't seen who we released to make room for him either.

Stallworth? (crosses fingers)

Haven't seen who we released to make room for him either.

Stallworth? (crosses fingers)

What up? DOH!

Honestly I would like to see either Stallworth or Banks go. If they're not ever gonna try to use Banks' speed as a WR ( I mean who could throw him the ball?) then I think he needs to go. The only reason I can think to hold onto him is to keep one of our rivals from signing him this season.

I guess Niles Paul Injury has the FO a little jumpy no?

What up? DOH!

Honestly I would like to see either Stallworth or Banks go. If they're not ever gonna try to use Banks' speed as a WR ( I mean who could throw him the ball?) then I think he needs to go. The only reason I can think to hold onto him is to keep one of our rivals from signing him this season.

I guess Niles Paul Injury has the FO a little jumpy no?
Good call on Banks. Won't break my heart if either one of them get gone. There has to be an O-lineman out there somewhere that could contribute as much as either these guys.

Anderson has done some ST duty for the Texans with punt returns so who knows?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.