• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO.C.D.: Everlasting Love

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Words fail. The enemy of creativity is boredom. And friends, these Washington Redskins are B-O-R-I-N-G. I love to write. And there’s...

More...

Sounds like you will never be able to dump her and that is a good thing. I took the time to read it about an hour ago amidst all of these QB posts. Perhaps we are not to far off from being proud of her again, especially if rumors are true about taking a QB in round one.

Keep the faith and keep the loyalty.

I doubt The Bard himself could have said it better, sir.

"...And as he handed me a drink, he began to hum a song.
And all the boys there, at the bar, began to sing along..."

Well said Boone. I simply cannot picture myself not rooting for the Redskins-it is an image my imagination refuses to conjure.

They have been a source of both joy and despair-not to mention abysmal levels of frustration. But the idea of just muttering "meh...." and ignoring them isn't in the cards for me. I have accepted that. My expectations tend to vary-more toward the "oh well" resignation of recent years than I'd like, but I've been blessed (cursed?) with what I've been told is an astonishing amount of patience and endurance and I willingly admit to having a higher than normal pain threshold so I hang in there, come Hell, high water, or another sub-.500 season with the one thing that refuses to leave no matter what.

Hope.

I have a mistress and her name is the Baltimore Ravens. What can I say? I live in MD.

It's battered spouse syndrome. Despite all the abuse you take, you keep coming back for more.

Should we sign Haynesworth to a vet minimum?

Well, at least we aren't dealing with Haynesworth anymore. Hey wait, neither are the Patriots!

http://twitter.com/#!/RapSheet/status/133979313899974656

The difference being they didn't overpay, and the got rid of him without the media circus.

Sounds like he got his payday from Danny and now is too lazy to put forth the effort to be the player he was and had the potential to be again.

He was just one of the many wounds inflicted upon us by our abusive lover known as the Redskins. Some of the wounds don't show because they know how to hit without leaving a noticeable mark, and some are psychological, like the damage we have known as Norvitis.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.