• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Mighty Mouse must go....

Banks needs to go, but this team would be competitive with a halfway decent QB on the field. I can't believe more don't see it that way - Beck left so many yards on the field yesterday it was disgusting.

One play in particular stuck out in my mind - Beck had Gaffney and Hankerson streaking downfield, both open, and he threw to a double-covered Paulsen or Davis for an incompletion. I was screaming!

It's just that simple. No need making it any more complicated than that.

Both of our QB options stink. Grossman is what we thought he was and Beck has shown us nothing. THIS is the guy the Shanahan’s were excited about coming out of the draft a few years ago. You gotta be kidding me.

Beck didn’t make one noteworthy play in either of his starts. Not one. In two starts Beck’s done the impossible. He’s made me long for the good ol’ days when Rex Grossman was our starter.

yep, his ratio of fumbles to chances must be the worst in the NFL.

he has fumbled more this season than Mike Nelms did in 5-6 years for Gibbs in the 1980's.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.