• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

With injuries to Cooley and Davis, why isn't Sellers chosen ?

Fear The Spear

The Legend
Reaction score
Sellers was supposed to be moved to TE, but now he doesn't even seem to be in the mix as a backup TE. With Cooley gone for the season, and Davis possibly too hurt to play this Sunday, all the talk is about either undrafted Paulsen, or just the 2-week old Redskin Dominique Byrd.
Has Sellers fallen out of favor that much, that he can't beat out those guys ?
Has he even been active for a game this season ?
What's going on with him ? Seems like we're wasting a roster spot on a guy we're not even going to use when we're in dire need.

Sometimes, pulling a muscle in your back, requiring a visit to the hospital, will keep a guy inactive. ;)

My guess is, when healthy, Big Mike will be active again.

Sorry, had no idea he was injured.
I thought the coaches kept demoting him either due to age, or he fell out favor with them due to some attitude issue or something

He did it Thursday or Friday, so its fairly recent. Weight lifting injury.

Russellmania980 Chris Russell

Sellers full go, Trent limited at 70% per Shanny, Fred Davis did not practice

granthpaulsen Grant Paulsen

Fred Davis on his ankle: "It's good. It's getting better every day. I should be good." He wasn't wearing a walking boot today.

Sellers has been hurt most of the year... well, hurt or inactive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.