• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Talking Bigfoot

Then again, I believe aliens exist, so what do I know?

So what are you saying - that aliens exist, but they don't find Fran Drescher attractive? :)

Here's another question I bet no-one else has thought of.
If Bigfoot is such a huge, powerful, formidable creature, then why is he such a wuss ?
He's supposed to be 3 times the size or weight of humans, more powerful than an ox, rumored to be strong enough to pick up and steal pigs with one arm - yet at the first sight of a scrawny little human, who's shivering in fear - fear, which animals are supposed to be able to smell and typically cause them to attack - rather the Bigfoot runs away like a sissy ?

Not that I believe in Big Foot, but most animals will shy away from humans, even the bad ass ones. Unless you're near their young, and then you better pray.

Not that I believe in Big Foot, but most animals will shy away from humans, even the bad ass ones. Unless you're near their young, and then you better pray.

Apparently that rule doesn't apply to Bigfoots, either. They are apparently really sucky parents, because here is a supposed video where a guy spots a bigfoot only about 20 yards away - the Bigfoot (or man in a Bigfoot suit) clearly sees him, AND is allegedly carrying an infant or toddler in its arms, and STILL does not become defensive or offensive. If that was Bigfoot's supposed closest (or one of its closest) relative, the bear, then the guy with the video camera would be shredded to pieces for getting that close to the creature and its young

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8zv4WCCtrY[/media]

LOL, well here's video of Bigfoot clearly being aggressive:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I33sM9WqLls[/media]

Not sure if i'm down with the squatchin and all but definitely wouldn't rule one out in remote parts of the world. Actually love reading about cryptozoology (sp). Things such as large animals thought to have been extinct and so forth. This cat Arthur C Clark had some interesting shows.

http://www.youtube.com/results?sear....1763.1j4j1j6-1.7.0...0.0...1ac.1.b2SPGVVwbjw

I remember one show on History or Natgeo they were talking about this dude in South America was driving around in the jungle with his wife. Stopped the car because he saw an adult orangutang crossing the road. With a better look turns out it was a big ****ing tarantula!

I have one question.

If Bigfoot does exist, and can be captured...

Can he be trained to play RT?

I have one question.

If Bigfoot does exist, and can be captured...

Can he be trained to play RT?

Gotta pass block better than Polumbus. Atleast we didn't resign...dammit never mind.

FYI if we could get BF on the roster i'm sure **** lick Mara would find a way to have us penalized, stating some bull**** like "in the spirit of cryptozoology".

Reason # 126 why Bigfoot does NOT exist.
EVERY OTHER animal in the wild, especially the ones going extinct, the scientists can take an accurate inventory of, but NOT the Bigfoot.
You'll hear, "Oh, we've calculated that there's only 37 Spotted Belly Whopping Coughing 5-legged Mountain Cats".......but you NEVER hear those same researchers say, "Oh, we DEFINITELY have accounted for AT LEAST ONE Bigfoot".
I was just watching Animal Planet. They were covering bears in the Appalachians. They figured there was 2 bears in every square mile. How did they do that ? They counted. How did they count ? They hung sardine cans as bait, from trees, and set up cameras on opposite trees, to capture video footage of the bears going after the sardine cans.
So, if they can do that with bears, such an alleged close relative of the Bigfoot, and do it with every other animal in the wild, then why can't they do that with Bigfoot ??
2 reasons :

1) Because they don't try.
2) The reason they don't try such a foolproof method is because Bigfoot does NOT exist, and THEY KNOW IT !!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.