• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Cake or Death?: The Quick Turnaround Theory

Fair points. It all bleeds together at this point, but I wonder if the offense was more fluid with Grossman? Is it worth switching back to open up the running game and give the WRs more time? Would that even happen?

I imagine the Shanahans want a couple of more games out of Beck before they close the door on him. But after a point if things don't improve I would say you do put Rex back in just so you can see how the WRs are developing.

What is ironic is the Redskins don't want to appear to inept so they trade for Gaffney and sign Stallworth and seem headed for 5-11 anyway.

This team needed a Jimmy Johnson type tear down circa 1989-1990 with the clear intent of drafting high to claim top players for the future.

Who cares if a team is 1-15 one or two seasons to secure the future?

It's better than being stuck in mediocrity trying to say with a straight face that Grossman, Gaffney, Stallworth, Beck, etc give us the 'best' chance to win.

Win what?

Be the best last place team in the NFC?

What a joke.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Absolutely right.

It might suck being bad, but the fact of the matter is you get rewarded for being terrible eventually.

Mediocrity does not earn you any rewards in football.

Shanahan and company need to accept that before this team can start seeing the victories accumulate with consistency.

Absolutely right.

It might suck being bad, but the fact of the matter is you get rewarded for being terrible eventually.

Mediocrity does not earn you any rewards in football.

Shanahan and company need to accept that before this team can start seeing the victories accumulate with consistency.

yup. but would Skins fans support consecutive 1-15 seasons? I know I would since I advocated for a total teardown when Shanahan was hired.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.