• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Day Thread: Redskins @ Bills

Yep, agreed. We are about where I thought we might be at the beginning of the year. I am truly hoping to see a lot more of the kids play and gradually improve. I may lose it if I see Stallworth out on the field again. Austin has shown flashes, but I'd really like to see what Paul and Hank can do as well. Cut Gaffney and Stallworth's playing time, sit Hall for Thompson, hell call up Crompton. Let's get Riley in the game. Raid other teams practice squads, go nuts.

I heard Sonny on the radio say it wasn't what they are doing, it's the lack of execution that's not getting it done

bull-flipping-dung

Cant handle the pass rush? Then why stay in bunch formations all day?
Can't cover receivers? Then why blitz with your safeties over and over and over.

Can't throw the ball deep? Run the effing ball, damn the score.

Hate these coaches today. Hate them.

Blame the lame QB all you want. They tied one of his arms behind his back with that crap today.

I expected to lose today, just not such a piss poor performance.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

They 'tied one of his arms behind his back'???

Which arm? I'm not sure it makes a difference. The lame QB deserves plenty of blame, right along with the lame O-line, the lame defense, the lame special teams, and the lame coaching.

Only the fans of this team exceed expectations.

No Oline
No QB
No credible threat at WR

What was supposed to happen did.

They 'tied one of his arms behind his back'???

Which arm? I'm not sure it makes a difference. The lame QB deserves plenty of blame, right along with the lame O-line, the lame defense, the lame special teams, and the lame coaching.

Only the fans of this team exceed expectations.

D. All of the above. Just sick of hearing its all about the lame qb. He's lame we know. Your right, the blame goes everywhere.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.